I am worried about money. Can the University help?

Find out how you can access help and support if you are worried about money.

Any student who is experiencing financial difficulties and needs student money help can apply to the Student Financial Support Fund (UK students) or the Financial Assistance Fund (international and EU students).

The team will make every effort to process your application as quickly as possible, and ensure our University community has access to the student money help and support they need. 

Please also visit the Cost of Living Support and Resources Hub which brings together the financial and wellbeing support that is currently available at Newcastle University to help you with the rising cost of living.  


Last reviewed: 30.08.2023