I am a sponsored student and require a letter from the University regarding travel to the UK and on-campus study for flight clearance. Who do I need to contact?

Guidance for students who require a Return to Study letter.

Please contact sponsors@newcastle.ac.uk who will be able to assist.


Last reviewed: 26.08.2022