I am Care Experienced, is there financial support available for students in my situation?

Helpful information about financial support available for Care Experienced students.

Newcastle University has designated members of staff who can offer advice and information for those who have been in local authority care. Please email our designated contact for further information about the financial and wellbeing support available to Care Experienced students. Please also visit our dedicated webpage for further information.


Last reviewed: 06.06.2024