How can I make an outstanding payment to the University?

Guidance for students with an outstanding payment from the last academic year.

 All outstanding tuition fees must be paid before you are allowed to register for a new academic year. If you have outstanding tuition fees from a previous academic year then the balance will be shown on S3P in the finance details section. You will need to pay the outstanding balance before you are allowed to register. You can pay by debit or credit card via S3P, or use another approved payment method listed on the tuition fees webpage.


Last reviewed: 22.08.2022