How can I access health and wellbeing support?

Find out how you can access Student Health and Wellbeing services

For pastoral support, please contact:

If you need ongoing therapy, please visit our Counselling webpage.

If you need support from any of the specialist disability teams, please visit our Disability Support webpage.

You can also find advice and student support at Newcastle on our general FAQ pages and find wellbeing resources and advice on Student Space.


Last reviewed: 30.08.2023