Will I be able to return to my home country to undertake primary research?

Guidance for Postgraduate Research students.

We recognise that you may be currently internationally located ‘at home ’or wish to travel internationally to your country of permanent residence to undertake primary research/fieldwork where local restrictions may be different from those in the UK. Such cases should be considered on a case-by-case basis by the supervisor, PG Dean, and Head of Academic Unit taking advice from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Health and Safety, and the Insurance Office to ensure that appropriate risk assessment is undertaken to fulfil our duty of care.