What are the social mixing guidelines on University campus, including in accommodation?

Please refer to the Government’s rules in relation to socialising that came into force from 2 December under Tier 3 local restrictions.  This means that you must not meet socially indoors or in private gardens with family or friends unless they are part of your household.

Students living alone can form a support bubble for social mixing. A support bubble is defined as a close support network between a household with only one adult in the home, and one other household of any size.