Somebody in my Halls of Residence has tested positive, do I need to self-isolate?

If somebody within your household bubble (ie. someone you share a bathroom and/or kitchen with) tests positive or displays symptoms of Covid-19, you must also self-isolate.  


Report : tell us that you are self-isolating through the Covid-19 reporting form, so that we can support you.

Covid support: If you have a Covid-19 related enquiry, you can contact us by email or the Covid Enquiry Line on 0191 222 5101 (open 10am-2pm, Monday-Friday).

Urgent help: If you have an urgent need that cannot wait until the next working day you should call Security on 0191 208 6817 (available 24/7).