How can I submit a Personal Extenuating Circumstances (PEC) form?

Guidance for students whilst the S3P system is unavailable.

A PEC form should be submitted if you believe your study or ability to complete assessments is being seriously affected by unforeseen and unavoidable personal extenuating circumstances. You can submit a PEC form through S3P.

If you need help submitting a PEC form, you can seek advice from the Student Advice Centre. You can also find guidance on submitting a PEC form here.