I need to self-isolate. Who do I need to tell at the University?

You should let us know as soon as possible by completing the following online form.

Our team will then contact you to arrange to support your learning and find out about any other support you need. The University will support you during your period of isolation. The package of support available to you will depend on whether you live in University accommodation or private accommodation. No matter where you are living, your University is here to support you.

Important notice:

You should let us know as soon as possible if you are having to self-isolate by completing this online form.

If you have an urgent need that cannot wait until the next working day (Monday-Friday) – call us:

  • Between 10am and 4pm (Monday - Friday) and 11am - 2pm (Saturday and Sunday) call the COVID Enquiry Line on 0191 222 5101

Outside of these hours call Security on 0191 208 6817 (available 24/7)