I live on my own in a studio flat. Can I create a support bubble with another household/my family?

Students living in single-person accommodation can form a support bubble with another household. Students living in University accommodation will be assisted to do this. Students living in private accommodation should follow the advice of their accommodation provider.

Important notice:

You should let us know as soon as possible if you are having to self-isolate by completing this online form.

If you have an urgent need that cannot wait until the next working day (Monday-Friday) – call us:

  • Between 10am and 4pm (Monday - Friday) and 11am - 2pm (Saturday and Sunday) call the COVID Enquiry Line on 0191 222 5101

Outside of these hours call Security on 0191 208 6817 (available 24/7)