University central services such as the libraries, study spaces, wellbeing support, catering and Students’ Union will remain open from 3rd Some facilities may operate reduced hours over the winter break and you should refer to the links below for the latest guidance:
- Library: See the library website for updated opening times. You can also access resources online, and make use of click and collect, click and post, and contactless returns services.
- Study spaces: Over 1800 study spaces available across campus. For details of spaces and the hours they can be accessed, see our Study Spaces webpage.
- IT Clusters: Find updated opening times and availability in the ‘Find a PC’ section of the Newcastle University app.
- Health and Wellbeing Services: All Student Wellbeing and Health support services are available and are now being delivered remotely using telephone or video call. You can access services via our Student Wellbeing webpage. You can also access support 24/7 by using the free TalkCampus app, where you can talk with other students from around the world if you’re struggling and worried about your mental health.
- Catering Services: See our Catering webpage for details of where to eat on campus and updated opening times.
- The Co-op: See the Co-op webpage for their updated opening hours.