Essential services on campus remain open for all students:
- Library: See the library website for updated opening times. You can also access resources online, and make use of click and collect, click and post, and contactless returns services.
- Study spaces: Over 1800 study spaces available across campus. For details of spaces and the hours they can be accessed see our Study Spaces webpage.
- IT Clusters: Find updated opening times and availability in the ‘Find a PC’ section of the Newcastle University app.
- Sport Services: Indoors we continue to operate the Gym and Exercises Classes without the requirement of a sports membership. Full details and booking requirements are available on the Sports Centre webpage. Outdoors, our AU Clubs and Intramural Sport continue to operate in a Covid-secure manner. Please contact the relevant AU Club for up to date details.
- Health and Wellbeing Services: All Student Wellbeing and Health support services are available and are now being delivered remotely using telephone or video call. You can access services via our Student Wellbeing webpage. You can also access support 24/7 by using the free TalkCampus app, where you can talk with other students from around the world if you’re struggling and worried about your mental health.
- Catering Services: See our Catering webpage for details of where to eat on campus and updated opening times.
- The Co-op: See the Co-op webpage for their updated opening hours.
If you have an urgent need that cannot wait until the next working day (Monday-Friday) – call us:
- Between 10am and 4pm (Monday - Friday) and 11am - 2pm (Saturday and Sunday) call the COVID Enquiry Line on 0191 222 5101
Outside of these hours call Security on 0191 208 6817 (available 24/7)