Information on the services and facilities that will be open and accessible during national lockdown measures.
Key student facilities and support, including study spaces, are available to students who are required to be on campus from 4 January or for those who do not have appropriate study spaces in their accommodation.
Research students who can work from home are encouraged to do so but those who require specialist facilities will be able to access them, in consultation with their supervisors.
- Library: See the library website for updated opening times. You can also access resources online, and make use of click and collect, click and post, and contactless returns services.
- Study spaces: For details of spaces and the hours they can be accessed see our Study Spaces webpage.
The Study Spaces Finder will be updated in real time with the latest information on availability and we will keep the situation with facilities under constant review, adapting our provision in response to student demand and in line with any new guidance from the Government. As has been the case from the outset, the safety of staff and users is of paramount concern.
- Sport Services: Our Gym is closed. For further information on accessing virtual classes visit https://www.ncl.ac.uk/sport/
- Health and Wellbeing Services: All Student Wellbeing and Health support services are available and are now being delivered remotely using telephone or video call. You can access services via our Student Wellbeing webpage. You can also access support 24/7 by using the free TalkCampusapp, where you can talk with other students from around the world if you’re struggling and worried about your mental health.
- Catering Services: See our Catering webpage for details of where to eat on campus and updated opening times.
- The Co-op: See the Co-op webpage for their updated opening hours.